Anda Philippinite A+++ 80,5g
- A quality - prime specimens in terms of ornamentation, color and shape.
- B quality - very beautiful specimens (may come with minor bruises and chips).
- C quality - specimens with basic ornamentation, color and shape or bigger chips.
(Additional plus is for the shape, color - purity and / or sculpturation)
- Value: €4449,00
- Quantity: 80,5g
- Quality: A+++
- Location: Anda, Pangasinan, Philippines
- Dimension: 5,1cm x 4,5cm x 3,2cm
(The Stone was found in 1960. It comes from the personal collection of the world-renowned explorer and geologist Oatley Bayer, whose stones are now in the Australian Museum of Natural History)