Anda Philippinite A+++ 81,4g
- A quality - prime specimens in terms of ornamentation, color and shape.
- B quality - very beautiful specimens (may come with minor bruises and chips).
- C quality - specimens with basic ornamentation, color and shape or bigger chips.
- (Additional plus (+) for the shape, color - purity and / or sculpture).
- Value: €5070,00
- Quantity: 81,4g
- Quality: A+++
- Location: C. N., Paracale, Philippines
- Measures: 4,8cm x 4,3cm x 3,5cm
(The Stone was found in 1960. It comes from the personal collection of the world-renowned explorer and geologist Oatley Bayer, whose stones are now in the Australian Museum of Natural History)